Laser Tag Party on the Gold Coast
Here at Red Scorpion, we can organise a brilliant outdoor laser skirmish on the Gold Coast, QLD. Great for both kids parties and adults alike, our laser tag parties are delivered straight to your doorstep. Day or night, indoor or outdoor – the choice is yours. Just tell us where you are looking to play, whether it’s the backyard, acreage or event hall. Thus, we’ll show up with everything needed to get an epic laser tag Gold Coast party going.
Our staff will arrive beforehand and set everything up including our inflatable battlefield, to get things ready for your laser tag kids parties Gold Coast.
Where to play laser tag on Gold Coast?
If you don’t have your big backyard or acreage, check it out. Below is our top list of the Gold Coast public parks for your unforgettable laser tag party (click the links to see a map):
- Albert Park (Crn Monaco St. & Bermuda St., Broadbeach Waters QLD 4218). Great park with a lot of trees. We usually use the Northern part of Albert Park (close to the Gold Coast PCYC); it’s our favourite outdoor spot for army-style laser tag. Toilets? Yes, but they’re on the opposite side of the Park. Albert Park is just the best place for Fortnite themed kids’ parties.
- Schuster Park (17 Heather St, Tallebudgera QLD). Fantastic park for young players (7-11 y.o.). See photos here. Go to the very end of the park road (Heather St). There are many trees over there, so you don’t need to pay extra for inflatable barricades and can use our affordable FREEDOM package. Younger siblings can have fun in surrounding playgrounds. Toilets? Yes.
- James Overell Park (crn of Brighton Pde and Biggs Pl, Southport). Great location for laser tag parties with inflatables. Close to everything. Quiet local park with some trees, toilets and kids’ playground. Street parking can be a problem on weekend mornings.
- Baden Robin Park (222-224 Turpin Rd, Labrador Qld). It’s a quiet park for the sessions with inflatable bunkers, many parking spots around, a few trees. Also, you can hire the adjoined Labrador Scouts Den (including toilet facilities, chairs and other perks) for as cheap as $15 per hour – talk to Woody (the Scouts Group Leader, 0407 751 197) and ask about the T’s & C’s.
- Emerald Lakes Park, Carrara (Crn. Nielsens Rd and Nerang-Broadbeach Rd, Carrara). Good location for laser tag parties without inflatables. Quiet local park with various natural obstacles (trees, hills etc.). However, it can be flooded after heavy rain. Ample off-street parking area. Easy access from the parking to the battlefield. See some photos here. Toilets? No:(
We don’t set up inflatable barricades in these parks (except of Baden Robin Park in Labrador Qld). Our affordable FREEDOM Package (1.5 hours, 14 guns, $430) is what you need! Please contact us if you’re expecting more players and we will send you an individual quote, which includes $20 for each extra gun.
Our mobile laser tag skirmish games are hassle-free, all you need to do is show up, and we will take care of the rest. In addition to setting up and packing down all the equipment, our staff remains onsite to organise missions, entertain the guests and most importantly – keep score. Great for birthdays, corporate events, hens/bucks nights and more. So, when you book with Red Scorpion, you are guaranteed a good time.