Booking Enquiry Form
How To Book Laser Tag Party with us?
1. Call Red Scorpion Mobile Laser Tag on 0488 880 485 to discuss availability or send us an online booking enquiry form. If you fail to reach us, please send SMS on 0488880485 (Alex), email on firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice message and we will contact you within a few hours, guaranteed.
2. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your booking and reserve your preferred date and time. Bookings are made on a first-come, first-serve basis. Payment options:
- Bank Transfer (preferable option)
- Credit Card Payments Over the Phone (2.2% Credit Card fee applies, we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express).
3. Balance payment options:
- Bank Transfer (to be paid before your event)
- Cash on the Spot
- Credit Card Payment on the Spot (we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express).
4. Please note that we charge extra $49 for laser tag parties (with inflatables) at public parks.
5. Travel fee for remote locations may apply.
If you choose to change the day or time for your Laser Tag event, you can do so at NO COST if we receive the change at least seven days before the event. Changes less than seven days before the event may incur a 25% fee.
*If you want to postpone the date of the Vacation Care incursion, a $100 penalty fee will be applied.
If you choose to cancel your Laser Tag in seven days or earlier, you can do it at NO COST. If you cancel less than seven days before the event, you will lose your 50% deposit.
*If you want to cancel a Vacation Care incursion in less than 45 days before the booked date, you may not be eligible for a refund of your deposit.
Laser Tag can be played in all weather conditions. However, if there is persistent heavy rain or lightning, we will reschedule the event for an agreed time and day at NO COST TO YOU. Light rain or the patchy weather is acceptable and does not require cancellation.
Acknowledgment, Liability Release and Assumption of risk
All participants in Red Scorpion Laser Tag need to acknowledge and agree to play, before participating in the games. Children under the age of 18 must have their parents/guardians consent before attending. Hence, it is essential that all participants, parents and guardians of players under 18 years of age are aware of the inherent risks involved in such activity.
Important safety issues
- Please remember that the playing area should be away from swimming pools and separated by appropriate, locked pool fencing.
- Sturdy enclosed footwear needs to be worn — no bare feet or thongs.
- Family pets need to be kept away from the playing area.
- Players MUST NOT be younger than six years (excl. Vacation Care sessions).