Booking Enquiry Form
How To Book Laser Tag Party with us?
1. Call Red Scorpion Mobile Laser Tag on 0488 880 485 to discuss availability or send us an online booking enquiry form. If you fail to reach us, please send SMS on 0488880485 (Alex), email on firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice message and we will contact you ASAP.
2. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your booking and reserve your preferred date and time. We accept Bank Transfer (preferable option), Cash or Credit Card payments (2.5% Credit Card fee applies). Your booking will be confirmed by us only when your funds have been deposited into our account. Bookings are on a first come, first serve basis.
3. After receiving the deposit, we will email you a final confirmation.
4. Please note that we charge extra $49 for laser tag parties (with inflatables) at public parks.
5. Travel fee for remote locations may apply.
If you choose to change the day or time for your Laser Tag event, you can do so at NO COST TO YOU if we receive the change at least 7 days before the event. Changes less than 7 days before the event may incur a 25% fee.
*If you want to postpone the date of the Vacation Care incursion, a $100 penalty fee will be applied.
If you choose to cancel your Laser Tag in 7 days or earlier, you can do it at NO COST. If you cancel less than 7 days before the event, you will lose your 50% deposit.
*If you want to cancel a Vacation Care incursion in less than 45 days before the booked date, you may not be eligible for a refund of your deposit.
Laser Tag can be played in all weather conditions. However, if there is persistent heavy rain or lightning, we will reschedule the event for an agreed time and day at NO COST TO YOU. Light rain or the patchy weather is acceptable and does not require cancellation.
Acknowledgment, Liability Release and Assumption of risk
All participants in Red Scorpion Laser Tag need to acknowledge and agree to play, before participating in the games. Children under the age of 18 must have their parents/guardians consent before attending. Hence, it is essential that all participants, parents/guardians of players under 18 years of age are aware of the inherent risks involved in such activity.
Important safety issues
- Please remember that the playing area should be away from swimming pools and separated by appropriate, locked pool fencing.
- Sturdy enclosed footwear needs to be worn — no bare feet or thongs.
- Family pets need to be kept away from the playing area.
- Players MUST NOT be younger than 6 years (excl. Vacation Care sessions).