Booking Enquiry Form
How To Book
1. Call Red Scorpion Laser Skirmish on 0488 880 485 to discuss availability or send us online booking enquiry form. If you fail to reach us, please send SMS on 0488880485 (Alex), email on firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice message and we will contact you ASAP.
2. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your booking and reserve your preferred date and time. We accept cash, bank transfer (preferable option) and money orders.
3. After receiving the deposit we will email you a tax invoice outlining your booking details.
If you choose to change the day or time for your Laser Tag event, you can do so at NO COST TO YOU if we receive the change at least 7 days prior to the event. Changes less than 7 days before the event may incur 25% fee.
If you choose to cancel your Laser Tag event prior to 7 days, you can do it at NO COST. If you cancel less than 7 days before the event you will lose your 50% deposit.
Laser Tag can be played in all weather conditions. However if there is persistent heavy rain or lightning, we will reschedule the event to an agreed time and day at NO COST TO YOU. Light rain or patchy weather is acceptable and does not require cancellation.
Acknowledgment, Liability Release and Assumption of risk
All participants in Red Scorpion Laser Tag need to acknowledge and agree to play, prior to participating in the games. Each player must complete the Liability/Consent form before playing. Children under the age of 18 must have their parents/guardians consent before participating. There are inherent risks involved in all indoor/outdoor activities. The event organiser is required to sign the disclaimer form before the activity commences. It is important that all participants, parents/guardians of players under 18 years of age are aware of the inherent risks involved with such activity.
Important safety issues
- Please remember that the playing area should be away from swimming pools and separated by appropriate, locked pool fencing.
- Sturdy enclosed footwear needs to be worn. No bare feet or flip-flops.
- Family pets need to be kept away from the playing area.
- Players MUST NOT be younger than 6 years (excl. OSHC & Vacation Care sessions).