“Scorpion” gaming gun
We use the “Scorpion” laser gun with patented S*A*T*R (small arms transmitter receiver) technology. It is the most versatile gaming gun model, suitable for any players age 7 through adults. It is great for either indoors or outdoors and, in particular, Close Quarters Battles (CQB).
- Weight: 2.2 kg / Metal body with stainless steel bolts / 30-mm Red Dot Scope.
- Full trigger mechanism / Single shots or Semi-automatic fire mode.
- Simulate 69 weapons broken into gun classes include machine guns, rifles/carbines, sub machine guns and hand guns.
There are no projectiles; rather the only thing a laser skirmish gun emits is infrared light. So our laser tag guns are just like an oversized TV remote. All our laser tag equipment is 100% portable, tough, and weatherproof.
“Black Cobra” gaming gun
Black Cobra is our lightest model (just 1.8kg). It’s made from polycarbonate, so it is perfect for kids birthday parties, sports break up parties and for OSHC/Vacation Care sessions. Black Cobra comes with 30mm Red Dot Scope. Perfect gun for indoor/outdoor events with inflatables.
- Single shots/Semi-automatic firing mode.
- Style SMG (Sub Machine Gun).
- 2 moulded plastic grips for comfort and balance.
- Simulate 69 weapons broken into gun classes include machine guns, rifles/carbines & sub machine guns.
The main purpose of the Medic Box is to enable the gamers to respawn themselves i.e. bringing their gaming gun back from “dead” to “ready”. Usually we place Medic Boxes at the starting base for each team.
The mission objective for both teams is to dominate control of the Domination Box. Just as in Call of Duty, a Domination Box is set between two teams. When one team shoots the box they dominate it and defend it until the other team shoots it to take control. This is a timed mission, the Battle Box records the amount of time each team dominates it and declares a winner at the end of the mission.
Our “state of the art” inflatables offer a realistic gaming experience while providing a safe environment. No cuts and scratches are suffered if you make contact with the rubberized walls. We use a mix of a few types of inflatables: stone-patterned “Hero” walls, genuine “Coleman” cones, and “Temple” bunkers. Tough and durable, these gaming inflatable barricades can emulate many types of CQB scenarios.